Offered horizontal Storage Tank is mainly used for storing of water, pharmaceutical substances etc. Its 304/316 grade stainless steel body is totally corrosion proof. Mirror polished surface of this tank is abrasion protected. This highly durable tank is light in weight and it is leakage proof. Moreover, this tank is quick to install. High temperature proof design, low maintenance structure, trouble free cleaning process and precise diameter are the main features of this tank. Standard components like viewing glass, manhole and cleaning ball are offered with this tank. We are a prestigious manufacturer and exporter of excellent grade Storage Tank.
Features of Storage Tank :
- Compatible with both corrosive as well as non-corrosive products.
- Highly durable design making it capable to withstand harsh industrial conditions such as extreme temperatures, pressures, and corrosive environments.
- High versatility due to its capability to store a wide range of materials such as water, chemicals, fertilizers, food products, and more.
- Equipped with reliable safety features which include emergency vents, pressure relief valves, and overflow protection to eliminate potential hazards.
- Less requirement of maintenance which makes it highly cost-effective.
FAQs: Storage Tank
What is a steel storage tank?
A storage Tank is a rigid horizontally aligned container specially designed for industrial facilities to store various types of products in liquid, granular, and powdered forms. It is primarily made up of top-grade alloyed steel that provides high rigidity to bear extreme industrial conditions. It is in high demand within various industrial facilities such as chemical processing, petroleum, wastewater treatment, mineral water, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, and many others.
What types of substances can be stored in steel storage tanks?
There are many different types of materials that can be stored within a Steel Storage Tank. Some of the common products are:
- Petroleum products: Diesel, aviation fuel, crude oil, kerosene, and gasoline.
- Chemicals: Corrosive as well as non-corrosive liquids such as including acids, bases, solvents, and more.
- Wastewater: Industrial effluent, sewage, and rainwater runoff.
- Food products: Liquid-based food products which include edible oils, juices, and syrups.
What are some considerations for maintaining steel storage tanks?
There are many steps that need to be considered to maintain steel storage tanks to ensure the longevity of the tank:
- It is important to conduct regular inspections to inspect various damages such as leakages, signs of corrosion, and other structural issues.
- Perform cleaning of the tank on a regular basis to eliminate various impurities to eliminate the risk of surface damage due to corrosion.
- Use the cathodic protection method to minimize the risk of corrosion which ultimately lead to longer service life.
- Use advanced sensor-based monitoring systems for the detection of any kind of damage.
How are steel storage tanks constructed?
The manufacturing of a Steel Storage Tank involves the following steps:
- Design and engineering: The very first step is to determine the specific requirements such as storage capacity, shape, dimensions, and intended use.
- Fabrication: The stainless steel sheets used for fabrication are cut and shaped as per the tank design. These machined components are then welded with the help of advanced welding technologies to make highly finished joints with zero risk of leakages.
- Coating and lining: The surfaces of this tank are provided with a rust-resistant galvanized coat to provide excellent rust resistance.
- Testing and inspection: After fabrication, the tank undergoes to perform various tests to ensure high structural integrity.