Known for superior functionality and robust construction, this stainless steel Mixing Tank is precisely manufactured by making use of the best quality components and the contemporary technology. The tank offered by us is widely acclaimed in pharmaceutical industry for mixing of chemicals, cream, etc. Our quality controllers test this tank on different aspects in order to ensure its defect free nature. Furthermore, we provide this stainless steel Mixer Tank in variegated technical specifications at industry leading rates.
This sturdy tank is machined with high precision and accuracy which make it free from manufacturing flaws such as leakages, dents, and other. It is provided with reliable safety equipment to eliminate risk of damages due to extreme pressure and temperature. Clients can get this robust and sturdy industrial valve with an assurance of fast and safe delivery.
Features of Stainless Steel Tanks
Some of the important features of stainless steel mixing tanks are:
- Robust construction which makes it capable to bear extreme industrial conditions such as heavy impacts, high pressure, and temperature.
- The stainless steel used for manufacturing is provided with a non-stick coat which makes it easier to clean and sanitize the tank to maintain high cleanliness.
- High thermal strength which makes it capable to bear extreme temperatures.
- The high versatility of the offered stainless steel makes it suitable for various industrial sectors such as food processing, chemical manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and others to store various types of liquids.
FAQs: Stainless Steel Mixing Tank
What industries typically use stainless steel mixing tanks?
There are many different types of industrial sectors where Stainless Steel Mixing tanks are used:
- Food and Beverage Industry: In food industries steel tank is used to safely store various types of food products such as dressings, dairy products, beverages, sauces, dressings, and confectionery while maintaining their integrity for longer period.
- Pharmaceutical Industry: It can be used in pharmaceutical sectors to store liquid-based medications to maintain high levels of hygiene.
- Chemical Industry: Compounds such as acids, dyes, solvents, bases, and various other chemicals to safely store them within safe and hygiene environment.
- Cosmetics and Personal Care Industry: Liquid-based products such as shampoos, lotions, ointments, creams, and other products to store them within contaminant free space that helps to maintain the integrity of the product.
Are stainless steel mixing tanks easy to clean and maintain?
The steel used for the manufacturing of the steel mixing tank is coated with a smooth non-stick and non-corrosive coat to prevent the sticking of materials and buildup of residues. The coating helps to prevent surface damage due to longer exposure to water, cleaning agents, and chemicals without deteriorating. Steel mixing tanks are designed to maintain high-class sanitization by providing various structural features such as minimal crevices, smooth welds, and rounded corners that help to prevent the accumulation of impurities.
Are stainless steel mixing tanks suitable for pharmaceutical applications?
The Stainless Steel Mixing Tank is in high demand due to its high versatility, making it suitable for various industrial sectors. The surfaces of this mixing and storage are treated with a food-grade coat which functions as a protective shield to prevent the sticking of materials to the tank surface as well as avoid reactions between surfaces and the tank. It is one of the popular choices among pharmaceutical industries due to its high-class hygiene and cleanliness.
Are there any specific maintenance recommendations for stainless steel mixing tanks?
To maintain the longevity and optimal performance of the Stainless Steel Mixing Tank, it is advised to maintain the following steps:
- Regular Cleaning: It is essential to clean product residue or buildup using mild detergent and clean water.
- Avoid Abrasive Cleaners: Do not use cleaning agents with harsh chemicals and abrasive elements.
- Passivation: This process helps to effectively to remove free iron from the surface of stainless steel mixing tanks.
- Perform scheduled inspection and repair of damaged parts.
- Regular check and replacement of gaskets and seals to ensure proper sealing and prevent leakage.