Developed from 316 grade and 304 grade stainless steel, the provided range of Pharmaceutical Mixing Tanks is used for dissolving, composing, cooling, heating and sterilization of pharmaceutical substances. Specially designed to meet application needs of medium and small scale industries, this array of product is equipped with metal suction pump, electric heating arrangement, homogenizer, transducer and motor. Necessary storage space, error free operation, precise diameter, trouble free controlling mode, dead corner free design for the ease of cleaning and rust proof structure are the main attributes of this product.
Pharmaceutical Mixing Tanks designed by our company come with safety units to eliminate the risk of damage due to high pressure and temperature. Get this industrial mixing unit from our company as per your requirements with a minimum order of 1 unit.
Pharmaceutical Mixing Tank Features:
Notable features of pharmaceutical mixing tank are:
- High Rigidity: the structural frame and components of this Pharmaceutical mixing tank are constructed using premium-grade materials such as Stainless steel with grade values SS304, SS316, and SS316L giving high strength to resist harsh industrial conditions.
- Hygienic design: The steel used is coated with a non-stick coat which functions as a protective barrier to prevent the accumulation of dust, dirt, and other contaminants.
- Agitation Systems: It comes with a reliable and sturdy agitation system to perform proper mixing and blending of granular as well as powdered pharmaceutical ingredients.
Working Principle of Pharmaceutical Mixing Tank:
Pharmaceutical Mixing Tank is a semi-automated electrically powdered machine specially designed for pharmaceutical industries for efficient mixing of a single mass at a time using a high-speed rotating stirrer. The work cycle involves the mixing of dry as well as wet materials in large volumes. The mixing cycle involves various processes that are mentioned below:
- Loading: raw materials in the form of powders, granules, or pastes, are loaded into the mixing chamber.
- Mixing: After loading materials that need to be mixed, the operator delivers power to the electrical drive units from the mains supply which in turn rotates the mixing blades to perform mixing of raw materials.
- Time and Speed control: The material is processed for some time at variable speeds and time periods as per the physical and chemical properties of the materials.
- Discharge: After mixing is done the processed material is extracted with the help of the discharge mechanism.
FAQs : Pharmaceutical Mixing Tanks
What are pharmaceutical mixing tanks?
Pharmaceutical mixing tank is a specialized mixing chamber designed to perform various processes such as blending, mixing, and homogenization of liquid as well as powdered ingredients. This large-scale machine is capable to produce high-quality lump-free mixtures in large volumes. It greatly improves productivity and helps to reduce the labor force.
List the applications of pharmaceutical mixing tanks.
A pharmaceutical mixing tank is a versatile industrial unit that is commonly used for various processes during the production of pharmaceutical products. Some of the common applications are:
- Testing of the drug releasing rate from solid pharmaceutical dosage.
- Large-scale manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients, and other components.
- Preparation of testing or analysis samples that can be used to check the uniformity and consistency of the produced batch.
- Production of new pharmaceutical formulations that are prepared by blending ingredients in required proportions.
What are the benefits of using pharmaceutical mixing tanks?
Pharmaceutical Mixing Tank offers several advantages:
- Uniform and consistent mixing.
- High-class hygiene and contamination control.
- High productivity and low power consumption.
- Suitable for small as well as large-scale batch production.
- Safety, this industrial-grade mixing unit comes with reliable safety components to ensure controlled and safe functioning for longer periods.
Are there different types of pharmaceutical mixing tanks?
In the market, there are several types of pharmaceutical mixing tanks available. Some of the common types are:
- Vertical Mixing Tanks.
- Jacketed Mixing Tanks.
- Vacuum Mixing Tanks.
- Horizontal Mixing Tanks.
- High-pressure Mixing tanks.
Apart from pharmaceutical industries, which industry uses pharmaceutical mixing tanks?
The pharmaceutical mixing tanks are designed as per the pharma industry standards that provide excellent protection to the ingredients from toxins and contaminants present in the atmosphere. The high cleanliness and easy cleaning of mixing tanks make them suitable for food, beverage, chemical, and nutraceutical industries as well.