Zero Hold Up Filter Press is a filtration machine that is needed to filter the liquid in the industries of pharmaceutical, beverage and chemicals. It is functional as the most efficient filtration machine, accessible with advanced significant properties. This is accessible with a facility for incessant operation. Zero Hold Up Filter Press asks for zero scavenger arrangement. It has a top dome structure which makes a fast & stress-free removal of cartridge assembly. This is accessible with advanced filtration requirements.
The stainless steel body of this industrial filter imparts high rigidity and strength to withstand extreme pressure. The excellent anti-corrosion properties of this machine make it compatible with various types o corrosive as well as non-corrosive liquids. Buy from us a semi-automated filter press within the price range of 100000 to 200000 INR per unit.
Features of Zero Hold Up Filter Press
- The unique zero hold-up design of this filtering unit ensures efficient filtration without any residual liquid.
- The filtering elements of this machine can be easily cleaned for reuse.
- Suitable for batch and continuous processes.
- Capable to process many different types of liquids within industries such as food, pharmaceutical, and more.
- Less maintenance requirement.
- High filtration rate which in turn results in reduced processing time.
- The perfectly sealed design eliminates the risk of cross-contamination.
- Portable design makes it easier to move it within industrial facilities.
Zero Hold Up Filter Press Technical Details
- Sizes available 8", 14", 18", 24" & 33" Diameter
- MOC SS 316 / 316L.
- Available models 8", 14", 18", 24" & 33" plate diameter.
- Available with centrifugal / gear / lobe pump.
- Fitted with pressure gauge, safety valve & airvent.
- cGMP with documentation
- Size of Pump : 1/2"
- Motor HP :1 HP
- Material : Stainless steel
- Grade : Automatic
- Flow Rate/ Hr : 600, 800
- Cake Holding Cap. Ltrs : 4.9, 6.3
FAQs: Zero Hold Up Filter Press
How does a Zero Hold Up Filter Press work?
The filtration cycle of Zero Hold UP Filter Press involves the following steps:
- The filtering container is filled with unfiltered liquid via an inlet port.
- Inside the filter press, the unfiltered water passes through the filter plates leaving solid impurities present in the water.
- The filtered liquid is then extracted from the filter chamber.
- After the completion of the filtration process, solid impurities left behind are removed to prepare the press for the next filtering cycle.
Where is a Zero Hold Up Filter Press used?
Zero Hold Up Filter Press is in high demand within various industrial applications. Some of the common applications where this heavy-duty filter is used are:
- Pharmaceuticals: Removal of impurities, crystals, and other solid particles from liquid-based medicinal products.
- Chemicals: Filtering of liquid chemicals suspended with solid impurities.
- Food and Beverages: This filtering machine can also be used to remove various types of unwanted elements from products such as syrups, oils, fruit juices, and alcoholic beverages.
- Cosmetics: Zero Hold Up Filter Presses can also be used for filtering cosmetic formulations to maintain high consistency and quality.
- Water Treatment: Quick and efficient delivery of clean and safe drinking water.
What are the main components of a Zero Hold Up Filter Press?
A Zero Hold Up Filter Press is made up of the following components:
- Filter Plates: Sturdy horizontal plates manufactured by using engineering materials such as stainless steel, cast iron, and high-density thermoplastics.
- Filter Cloths: These finely porous sheets are made up of durable food-grade materials and are placed between the filter plates. These clothes help to capture solid impurities from the liquid.
- Frame: It is a sealed enclosure that encloses a filter sheet and filter cloth.
- Inlet and Outlet Ports: To efficiently feed or discharge liquid the filter is provided with input and output ports to maintain continuous flow of liquids.
- Base support with caster wheel: This sturdy platform provides high stability and makes it easier to move the filtering machine within industrial facilities.
What are the advantages of using a Zero Hold Up Filter Press?
Given below are the key advantages of Zero Hold Up Filter Press:
- Higher filtration rate which ultimately leads to improved overall performance.
- Maximum filtrate recovery as the liquid is completely discharged out of the filtering chamber.
- Versatility, making it compatible with various materials such as pharmaceuticals, food, chemicals, and beverages.
- High filtration precision due to its capacity to remove fine-sized particles.
- Reduced downtime and improved productivity.
- Quick and efficient removal of impurities.
- Easy cleaning and environment friendliness.
How is a Zero Hold Up Filter Press different from other types of filter presses?
The key difference between Zero Hold UP Filter Press with other types of industrial filters is minimal filtrate hold up making it highly efficient and productive. There are some other factors too, which include sturdy design,easy cleaning, easy removal of solid impurities left behind, even distribution of pressure, and more.