Vertical Colloid Mill we offer is utilized to lessen the particle size of a solid. This is needed to reduce the droplet size in several emulsions. This is needed to increase the stability of emulsions and suspensions. This is effectively needed to reduce the particle size of objects in suspensions. Vertical Colloid Mill is functional as a rotor-stator mixer suited for the manufacturing of dispersions and emulsions. This is apt for homogenization of liquid and viscous products. This is accessible for grinding operations.
This high-speed machine finds its application in various industries such as paint, cosmetic, chemical processing, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, and many more. Get this premium-grade machine as per your requirements with a supply capacity of 1 unit per day at a reasonable price.
Features of Vertical Colloid Mill :
- The unique vertically oriented design of this machine ensures gravity assisted into the milling chamber.
- The AC motor installed within the machine delivers variable output speeds ranging between 3000 to 3600 revolutions per minute.
- Adjustable design that allows you to change the gap between the rotor and stator to control fineness.
- Robust construction with excellent corrosion resistance.
- Serves the dual purpose of grinding and mixing.
- The components can be easily disassembled to ensure efficient cleaning that helps in the prevention of cross-contamination.
- Product fed into the operating area by means of specially designed feeding device is subjected to high shearing, cutting and rubbing forces between stator and rotor.
- Due to conical arrangement and the centrifugal effect of the rotor rotating at a high speed (2800 RPM), the material is forced in to the next tooth stage.
- The tooth vibrations which subject the particles with high degree of forces.
- Intence whirling multiples the grinding and mixing effect.
- Due to the slightly deviating tapeirng of the milling surface of the stator and rotor, the angular gap becomes narrower towards the discharge section.
- The processed material continuously leave the mill through the drain pipe, if required it can be re-circulated.
FAQs: Vertical Colloid Mill
What is a vertical colloid mill, and how does it work?
A vertical colloid mill is a high-speed material processing that is commonly used within various industries for homogenizing, dispersing, and emulsifying liquid materials. It has a vertically oriented design with direct coupling between the stator and rotor to minimize power loss. The high-speed operation of this machine makes it capable to perform intense shearing of raw materials for efficient size reduction and uniform dispersion.
What are the primary applications of a vertical colloid mill?
The versatility of the Vertical Colloid Mill makes it highly demanding within various industrial applications:
Food Processing: Preparation of various liquid-based food products such as mayonnaise, sauces, dressings, and condiments.
Pharmaceuticals: Making of high-quality topical medications which include creams, ointments, suspensions, and emulsions.
Chemicals: Industrial as well as commercial-grade chemicals such as adhesives, paints, coatings, and lubricants.
Cosmetics: production of creams, lotions, and personal care products.
How do I select the right vertical colloid mill for my needs?
Choosing the right Colloid Mill for your applications is an important step for your industry. Some of the common factors that need to keep in mind while selecting the right machine are:
Determine your industrial needs: Consider factors such as materials you are going to process, daily output capacity, size, and other features.
Compatibility: Go for machine models that are suitable to process various types of materials within industrial facilities such as chemicals, food, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics.
Particle Size Control: Consider mills with adjustable gaps between the rotor and stator to change the fineness of the emulsion.
Speed and Power: Select a machine with a powerful motor that delivers high RPM to ensure efficient shearing and grinding.
What maintenance is required for a vertical colloid mill?
Like every other machine Vertical Colloid Mill also requires regular maintenance to maintain the machine in its optimal condition. The routine inspection, cleaning, and replacement of damaged components lead to longer service life. It is also required to lubricate moving components to eliminate the risk of damage due to excess wear and tear.