Vertical Colloid Mill Operation:1) Product fed into the operating area by means of specially designed feeding device is subjected to high shearing, cutting and rubbing forces between stator and rotor.
2) Due to conical arrangement and the centrifugal effect of the rotor rotating at a high speed (2800 RPM), the material is forced in to the next tooth stage.
3) The tooth vibrations which subject the particles with high degree of forces.
4) Intence whirling multiples the grinding and mixing effect.
5) Due to the slightly deviating tapeirng of the milling surface of the stator and rotor, the angular gap becomes narrower towards the discharge section.
6) The processed material continuously leave the mill through the drain pipe, if required it can be re-circulated.