This meticulously designed Tablet Granulation Line has huge demand in drug production unit for its uninterrupted operation, long service life and low operation cost. Easy to control, this machine is preferred for its high automation degree, low noise and vibration level and dust emission free operation. The dust collecting bag of this granulation line keeps surrounding environment pollution free. Developed from food grade stainless steel, all the contact components of this machine have anti rust coating. Low wear rate of rotatable parts, adjustable grinding speed, easy to modify internal temperature and less maintenance charge are its main features.
Tablet Granulation Line comes with an advanced electrical control panel to easily control operational parameters such as granulation speed, size of the resultant product, temperature, and mixing speed. Buyers can get this high-performance industrial unit with a minimum order of 1 set within the price range of 100000 to 500000 INR per unit.
Features of Tablet Granulation Line :
Tablet Granulation Line is widely used in pharmaceutical and nutraceutical applications to produce various products in granular forms. It is one of the popular choices due to the following features:
- The heavy-duty shear mixer is the primary equipment within this industrial system that is used to ensure thorough mixing and uniform distribution of materials.
- Quick and efficient drying system that helps to remove excess moisture without damaging the products.
- Advanced milling operation that helps to transform granules into various sizes to achieve the desired particle size with high uniformity.
- The machine is also provided with tablet coating equipment to achieve uniform and controlled coating over the products.
FAQs: Tablet Granulation Line
What is a tablet granulation line?
Tablet Granulation Line is an advanced pharmaceutical machine that is commonly used for the production of tablets in various shapes and sizes. This heavy-duty machine is used to perform the granulation process to efficiently transform raw materials into granular form. It comes with a series of high-performance equipment which includes a dispenser, granulator, dryer, milling mechanism, blender, tablet compression unit, coating system, and packaging unit to efficiently make tablets and pack them into sealed packages.
How does a tablet granulation line work?
The working of the Tablet Granulation Line includes the following steps:
- Dispensing: Accurate weighing and dispensing of raw materials such as active pharmaceutical ingredients, excipients, and other additives in required quantities.
- Milling: To transform raw materials into the desired particle sizes the milling system processes the materials at high speed.
- Mixing: Blending within a dry mixer to ensure uniform distribution.
- Granulation: In this process, the mixed powders are transformed into the granular form.
- Sieving: It is used as a filtering system to remove oversized or undersized particles that help to maintain high consistency.
- Compression: to transform powdered or granular materials into compact tablet forms.
What are the advantages of using a tablet granulation line?
There are several advantages that make Tablet Granulation Line. Some of the common advantages are listed below:
- Efficient Granulation which results in consistent tablet quality and uniformity.
- Granulation processes during drug manufacturing result in improved drug stability and shelf life.
- Enhanced flow and compression properties.
- Improve the bioavailability of drugs.
- Fully automated operation.
- Increased production capacity.
- Low power consumption.
What are the quality control measures in place for tablet production on a granulation line?
The quality measures that need to keep in during the production of tablets are:
- Testing of raw materials to check purity, potency, identity, and other quality measures.
- Monitoring and optimization of the granulation process.
- Analysis of blend uniformity for the even distribution of various pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Monitoring of compression force Monitoring to eliminate the risk of tablet breaking.
- Performing friability tests to asses resistance against abrasion or breaking during the shipping process.
What are the maintenance and cleaning procedures for a tablet granulation line?
There are several processes that are carried out for the maintenance and cleaning of the Tablet Granulation Line which include:
- Regular Inspections: It is very important to conduct periodic inspections to check for damaged mechanical as well as electrical components.
- Lubrication: Apply friction reduction compounds over moving components to eliminate the risk of damages due to excess wear and tear.
- Calibration and Adjustment: testing of instruments such as pressure sensors, temperature gauges, and many more to ensure proper functioning.
- Cleaning: Scheduled cleaning of the granulation line helps to prevent the risk of cross-contamination to maintain the integrity of the product.
- Preventative Maintenance: Replace worn-out parts to avoid the risk of accidents.