Stainless Steel Blender is an advanced industrial-grade blending system that can be used in food, pharmaceutical, chemical, and cosmetic industries. It can also be used in commercial kitchens to blend raw food products in large volumes. It is equipped with a powerful electric motor to deliver mechanical output at variable speeds to produce high-quality mixtures with excellent consistency. The internal as well as external surfaces of the mixing chamber are coated with a rust-resistant coat which acts as a protective shield to prevent the sticking of materials as well as eliminate the risk of corrosion. Stainless Steel Blender runs on standard alternating voltage to ensure efficient and controlled functioning. Clients can get this highly productive machine with a minimum order quantity of 1 unit.
Special Features of Stainless Steel Blending Machine:
- Stainless Steel Construction that provides high durability, thermal strength, and excellent corrosion resistance.
- The powerful motor installed within this machine delivers rotational output at variable speeds for efficient and controlled blending.
- It comes with a pulse function that helps to deliver short bursts with maximum power to easily break down tough ingredients.
- The large blending capacity of the blender allows you to make large volumes of mixtures within a single blending cycle.
- It is incorporated with reliable safety features to avoid damage to mechanical as well as electrical components.
- The noise reduction technology of this machine greatly minimizes the noise produced during the blending operation.
- Octagonal Blender is Suitable for dry mixing of products in granule form.
- Easy for loading and unloading of material.
- Easy for cleaning.
- All contact parts of the Octagonal Blender are made out of SS 304 / SS 316 or SS 316 L quality material, as per customer requirement.
- The octagonal shape & slow speed of rotating gives sufficient continuous movement to the granules, result in good quality.
- Simple design Octagonal Blender requires minimum maintenance.
- General structure & safety guards made out of mild steel & coloured in Standard Model and made out of SS 304 & polished to the matt finish in GMP Model.
- Maximum care has been taken to ensure safe operation of the unit.
- Manual rotating facility with hand wheel for inching.
- Bigger size batch at low power consumption.
Option: (Will be provided on extra cost on your demand)
- Contact parts of the Blender made out of SS316 instead of SS304.
- Flame proof drive motor along with flame proof starter.
- Vacuum Loading facility for material charging.
- Cylindrical container with cone for material charging.
FAQ: Stainless Steel Blender
Are stainless steel blenders safe for blending hot liquids?
Yes, you can easily blend various types of hot as well as cool liquids within the stainless steel blender. The blending chamber of this machine is constructed using top-quality stainless steel which imparts high tensile and compressive strength to bear extreme vibrations and forces produced during blending operation. The excellent thermal resistance of machine makes it capable to bear high temperatures of hot raw materials that are going to blend within the blending chamber. It also comes with venting caps to release excessive pressure due to hot liquids to ensure efficient release of hot pressurized fumes out of the tank. While processing hot raw materials it is advised to secure the lid to prevent accidents.
How do I clean a stainless steel blender?
Given below is the step-by-step guide to efficiently clean your industrial-grade stainless steel blender:
- Remove the power plug: The very first step is to shut down power and unplug the machine from the electrical board to eliminate the risk of accidents.
- Disassemble the components of the blender: Use the required tools and techniques to safely dismantle the machine elements such as blade assembly, lids, and other detachable parts.
- Pre-cleaning: Use water to rinse the mechanical components. This helps to loosen the dirt and other impurities.
- Scrubbing: Use effective cleaning solutions and abrasion-free scrubbers to effectively remove trapped raw materials, impurities, and other unwanted elements.
- Rinse and Dry: After the scrubbing process is completed, rinse the components with water jets and dry them with a clean cloth.
- Reassemble: Now the cleaning process is completed reassemble the components.
- Industries where Stainless Steel Blender can be used.
- The stainless Steel Blender machine is known for its versatility, making it suitable for various industrial sectors. The most common examples are:
- Food & Beverage: For processing food products such as soups, salad dressings, smoothies, sauces, and more.
- Bakeries: It can be used in small to large-scale bakeries to ensure efficient mixing and blending of raw materials.
- Pharmaceutical: Production of mixtures of granules, powders, and other medicinal ingredients that can be used for the preparation of tablets and capsules.
- Cosmetics Industry: Preparation of highly consistent gels, creams, lotions, sunscreens, and other beauty products.
- Chemical Industry: Quick and efficient blending of various types of granular, powdered, and pellet products.
- Paint and Coatings Industry: This machine can also be used in the manufacturing of various types of coating chemicals, paints, and varnishes.
What safety features does the stainless steel blender have?
The main safety Stainless Steel Blender have:
- Overload Protection to eliminate the risk of damage to electrical elements in case of current surges overloads.
- Some of the advanced industrial blenders comes with an interlock safety system that allows the running of the blender only in case when the processing chamber is perfectly locked.
- Safety Lid locking mechanism helps to prevent spilling of material during operation.
- Thermal Cut-Off, this advanced safety system is designed to shut down the machine in case the temperature exceeds the safety levels.