Shrink Tunnel Packaging Machine is an industrial packaging solution that uses linearly light-density shrink wraps and heat for wrapping various types of products. It is commonly used in industries such as cosmetics, mineral water plants, food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, and manufacturing. The machine comes with a reliable and energy-efficient heating system that generates hot air for shrinking plastic wraps over the products to tightly conform to their shape. It is in high demand within various small to large-scale industries due to its high packaging speed and low power consumption. The advanced control panel of the Shrink Tunnel Packaging Machine allows you to easily set operational parameters such as conveyor speed, heat levels, and flow rate of hot air. Buy from us this high-performance shrink-wrapping solution as per your requirements at 125000 INR per set.
Features of Shrink Tunnel Packaging Machines :
- Energy-efficient heating elements deliver hot air at variable temperatures.
- Zero risk of overheating due to its advanced sensor-based heating system.
- Adjustable Airflow to control the air circulation to improve the quality of shrink wrapping.
- The Cooling Zone within this machine rapidly cools down the shrink-wrapped products to tightly secured around the products.
- It is equipped with advanced safety features to eliminate the risk of accidents as well as ensure operator safety.
- High Energy Efficiency that reduces energy consumption during operation.
Working Principle of Shrink Tunnel Packaging Machines :
- The working of a Shrink Tunnel Packaging Machine involves several steps:
- The very first step is to accurately place the products that are going to be shrink-wrapped on the packaging line.
- Film Application, the shrink sheet is dispensed from the sheet roller to create a curtain of film around the product.
- The wrapped products are then transferred to the shrink tunnel to make a secured seal with the help of hot air and a sealing mechanism resulting in a secure and tight wrap.
- Solidification, after tight wrapping of the product it enters the cooling chamber for quick solidification of the wrap in its shrunken state to maintain the integrity of the packaging.
Technical Details of Shrink Tunnel Packaging Machines :
1. Shrink Tunnel Machine Size - 12 x 12.
- Votage - 2200 (50/60Hz).
- Power - 8.5 KW.
- Conveyor Speed - 0 - 10 my min.
- Window Size - 300 x300
- Conveyor Loading - 8 Kg.
- Machine Size - 1280% 760% 1360 mm
- Any size available as per customer requirement.
2. Automatic L Type Sealer With Conveyor Size - 15 x20.
- Voltage - 220 - 240V , 50/60Hz).
- Power - 3.8 KW.
- Max. Packing Size - 15" x 20"
- Machine Weight -100 KGS
Process section, Liquid section, Plant & Machine Consulting
Applications of Shrink Tunnel Packaging Machine:
The tight and secure packaging capability of the Shrink Tunnel Packaging Machine makes it useful in various applications. Some of the common applications are:
- Food Packaging: various products such as bakery items, snacks, beverages, canned goods, and frozen foods are packed with the help of shrink wraps to prevent damage from contaminants.
- Bottled Beverages: To make a protective seal over bottles to prevent spilling of liquid products as well as avoid entry of contaminants.
- Packaging of personal care products: Cosmetics, Toiletries, and Personal care items are packed with the help of shrink-wrapping machine to maintain the product's integrity, and branding, and provide an attractive presentation.
- Sealed packaging of pharmaceutical products such as tablets and capsules is done with the help of a shrink wrap machine to ensure safe storage and transportation.
- Shrink wraps provide excellent protection from moisture, water, dust, and chemical attacks which make it suitable for packaging electronic and electrical components.
- Shrink Tunnel Packaging Machine also plays an important role within the packaging line of E-commerce industries to make secured wraps on various products such as books, garments, toys, and many more.
Industries where Shrink Tunnel Packaging Machine are used.
Shrink Tunnel Packaging Machine is in high demand within various industries:
- Food & beverage.
- Chemical production.
- Toy Making.
- Manufacturing, and many more.
FAQs: Shrink Tunnel Packaging Machine
What are the benefits of using a shrink tunnel packaging machine?
There are several advantages of using a Shrink Tunnel Packaging Machine:
- Secure and tamper-evident packaging solution preventing damages from contaminants such as moisture, dust, and dirt.
- Neat and clean packaging with zero risk of tampering that gives a professional appearance.
- Can be used for the packaging of a wide range of industrial products.
- High packaging speed which led to increased productivity.
- High cost-effectiveness due to quick packaging and zero risk of material wastage.
What types of products can be packaged using a shrink tunnel packaging machine?
Shrink Tunnel Packaging Machine is known for its versatility as it can be used in various industries for the packaging of several products. The products that can be shrink-wrapped using shrink tunnel wrap machines are canned goods, snacks, bottles drinks, bakery products, snacks, electronic items, stationery, cosmetics, toys, blister packs, medical devices, automotive parts, electrical components, books, and magazines.
Are shrink tunnel packaging machines automated?
Shrink Tunnel Packaging Machines are available in fully automated as well as semi-automated variants that are designed to perform continuous and efficient packaging. These machines are equipped with high-performance drives that make them capable to function efficiently for longer periods without risk of damage as well as minimizing the risk of material wastage. The fully-automated models are also provided with automatic loading units which greatly minimizes the labor force.
What are the components of Shrink Tunnel Wrapping Machine?
The main components of the Shrink Tunnel Wrapping Machine are:
- Conveyor System: Belt-type conveyor for controlled transportation of products through the shrink tunnel that helps to maintain continuous packaging.
- Shrink Tunnel Chamber: An enclosed section that is equipped with high-performance heat distribution and airflow units for efficient shrinking of plastic wraps.
- Heating Elements: Electrically powered coils designed to heat the inlet air.
- Air Circulation System: This electrically powered system helps to maintain a controlled airflow within the shrink tunnel.
- Controls and Sensors: Advanced control systems that help to adjust various parameters such as temperature, conveyor speed, and airflow.
- Frame and Construction: Sturdy support frame that provides high rigidity and robustness to the packaging unit which ultimately leads to longer service life.