Shrink Tunnel Combo Machine is accessible with an automatic temperature variation and allows for a convenient operation. This is accessible with a variable speed live-roller conveyor that enables simple adjustment. This is needed to attach certain materials to the object and allows for good application of heat. It has low power consumption, enhanced service life, easy use and boosted effectiveness. The machine is highly needed for the packing industry.
Shrink Tunnel Combo Machine is equipped with premium-quality heating elements that require standard alternating voltage of 220 to 440 volts with an input frequency of 50/60 Hertz. The machine comes with a rigid mild steel frame fixed with caster wheels that provides high rigidity and makes it easier to move it within the industrial facilities.
Features of Shrink Tunnel Combo Machine :
- Capability to pack different-sized products.
- Advanced temperature control to easily set heat levels within the shrink tunnel.
- Sturdy conveyor to move products to be packed without the need of a labor force.
- Dual Heating Zones to ensure better shrinking of plastic packaging films.
- Simple-to-user control panel.
- Compatible with various types of packaging materials such as PVC, polyolefin, and polyethylene films.
FAQs : Shrink Tunnel Combo Machine
How does a shrink tunnel combo machine work?
- The very first step is to wrap the product with a plastic shrinkable film.
- When the product is wrapped, it is placed over the feed conveyor.
- The sealing mechanism gets activated to make a perfect seal around the product.
- After this, the product is entered into the shrink tunnel, where due to heat application the packaging sheet is tightly secured over the product.
- When the product is wrapped efficiently it is then passed to the cooling system to solidify the heated sheet for quick settling.
Does the machine come with safety features to prevent accidents?
The Shrink Wrap Machine is in high demand due to its advanced safety features. Some of the common safety parameters are:
- Emergency Stop: This button is designed is equipped within the machine to eliminate the risk of accidents in case of abnormal functioning. It is used to cut off the power in case of emergencies.
- Safety Guards: The heating elements within this machine are enclosed in a rigid mild steel enclosure that provides excellent protection to the machine as well as the operator.
- Temperature and Time Controls: These intelligent control systems help to adjust heat levels as per requirements to ensure safe and efficient functioning.
- Overload Protection: There may be power fluctuations and surges within the power supply system that may cause damage to electrical components. To overcome this problem the shrink-wrapping machine is equipped with reliable overload protection devices.
How can I maintain the machine to ensure its longevity?
The Shrink Tunnel Combo Machine is designed to run for a longer run, however, if you follow some maintenance steps the service life can be increased. Some of the common maintenance steps are:
- Regular cleaning: Removal of impurities such as dirt, dust, and debris helps to protect sensitive components from any kind of damage.
- Keep it cool: Do not overheat the shrink zone as it may cause damage to the products to be wrapped as well as other products.
- Follow the steps mentioned in the manual: Always read the instruction manual before using the machine to avoid the risk of accidents.
- Regular servicing and maintenance: Perform scheduled maintenance to keep the machine in optimal working conditions.
Can the machine be used with different types of shrink film, such as PVC or polyolefin?
Shrink Tunnel Combo Machine is a versatile machine that can be used in industrial and commercial sectors to wrap various types of products with shrinkable thermoplastic sheets. This machine is compatible with various types of light-density thermoplastic which include polyethylene, PVC, polyolefin, and many more.