High Shear Mixer Granulator is a pharmaceutical-grade machine that is use to reduce the size of medically approved pharmaceutical ingredients into small granule forms. It is designed and developed as per industrial standards using heavy-duty alloyed steel that provides high rigidity and strength to bear extreme vibrations, pressure, and temperature. It is equipped with high-performance drive making it capable to perform for longer period at variable speeds. This heavy-duty machine can also be used in chemical, food, and beverage industries to provide homogeneous mixtures. High Shear Mixer Granulator is capable to process various types of raw materials. Get this heavy-duty industrial-grade machine with an assurance of fast and safe delivery.
Features of High Shear Mixer Granulator
- High-Speed operation of this machine delivers high shearing force for the efficient mixing of various types of raw materials.
- This heavy-duty machine is capable to perform wet as well as dry granulation.
- The bowl-shaped design of this machine facilitates efficient mixing without the risk of material sticking to the surface of the processing chamber.
- Fully automated operation making it easier to operate.
- Suitable for small to large-scale production.
FAQs: High Shear Mixer Granulator
How does a High Shear Mixer Granulator work?
High Shear Mixer Granulator machine is commonly used in pharmaceutical, food, chemical, and nutraceutical industries to produce high-quality granule mixtures. The machine follows various steps to perform the mixer cycle:
- Collection of required raw materials that are required to produce mixtures.
- Loading of raw materials into the processing chambers.
- The machine is started to rotate cutting blades at high speed for efficient shredding of raw materials.
- Monitoring of mixing process to achieve desired output quality.
- Drying of processed materials to maintain the integrity of the product.
- The processed materials are then discharged with the help of discharging mechanism.
What are the advantages of using a High Shear Mixer Granulator?
- High Shear Mixer Granulator offers several advantages:
- High-speed granulation and mixing of raw materials to break down agglomerates for the production of homogeneous granules.
- Capability to produce output in various grain sizes.
- High operational speed making it highly productive.
- Excellent uniformity of blend products.
- Zero risk of cross-contamination.
- Fully automated control with low power consumption.
What types of materials can be processed using a High Shear Mixer Granulator?
The versatility of the High Shear Mixer Granulator machine makes it capable to process various types of materials. Some of the common types of these materials are:
- Pharmaceuticals: Medically approved APIs, excipients, disintegrants, lubricants, binders, fillers, and other pharmaceutical powders.
- Food products: Powdered food materials, additives, stabilizers, flavorings, and other food manufacturing products.
- Chemicals: Many different types of granular, pelletized, and powdered chemical compounds.
- Cosmetic ingredients: Various types of ingredients that are commonly used for the production of products which include powders, pigments, binders, and thickeners.
- Agrochemicals: Production of granular products such as fertilizers, herbicides, growth promoters, and many more.
- How to maintain a High Shear Mixer Granulator?
- There are several steps that should be taken to maintain High Shear Mixer Granulator:
- Always clean the machine before and after processing.
- Lubricate the moving components of the machine to prevent the risk of damage due to excessive wearing.
- Use fluctuation-free power to eliminate damage to electrical components.
- Perform scheduled inspections to ensure safe functioning for a longer period.
- Train the operators to minimize potential issues.
What safety precautions should be followed when operating a High Shear Mixer Granulator?
Given below are the required steps to follow to maintain safety while working on High Shear Mixer Granulator:
- Read the manual to familiarize yourself with the machine.
- Always use personal protective equipment such as gloves, aprons, face shields, safety goggles, and safety shoes.
- Scheduled machine inspection to ensure that machine components are in good working condition.
- Check for live exposed wires and damaged electrical components.
- Maintain high cleanliness in the working area.
- Monitor Temperature Monitoring during the process to prevent overheating of the raw materials.
- Keep reliable fire-fighting equipment near the machine to fight fire hazards.