Pulverizer machine is used to reduce the size of material with fast grinding , up to super mesh level & at very economically. The machine has CI robust construction with slandered heavy design to reduce size of different material. Also by looking at need of growing industry the same machine is also designed to comply with stringent GMP norms. The machine in industry also known as micro mill, can be made customized way as per customers requirement.
For heat sensitive products machine can be offered with air or water cooling arrangement.
Features of Hammer Mill Pulverizer :
- Pulverizer is compact, low cost, highly efficient grinding mill, capable of grinding variety of products from coarse to fine mesh size.
- Material to be pulverized is crushed between high speed moving beaters and serrated liner and by impact between rapidly moving beaters & the particle itself, the energy of the rapidly moving beaters dissipating itself into the particles being ground by virtue of their inertia, thus causing the particles size reduction.
- The machine has swing hammer to cut the material with the help of line at. At the bottom screen pass the material and if the material size is not reduced then material is brought again for grinding .
- The machine is working on the high RPM so material has to cut resulting very fine material up to micro or mesh as per requirement of end user can be set by speed of rotor and also by screen size.
- Carbon steel and Stainless steel used for the construction of this machine impart high rigidity and strength to bear extreme vibrations, pressure waves, and impacts of high temperatures.
- The removable parts of this machine allow convenient cleaning of parts.
- Equipped with advanced safety features such as interlocks, emergency stops, surge protectors, and others to protect operators as well as machine units from hazards.
FAQs : Hammer Mill Pulverizer
What is a hammer mill pulverizer?
A hammer mill pulverizer is an industrial-grade material pulverizer provided with rigid hammers fixed to the central rotating shafts. The high-speed rotation of these hammers delivers heavy impacts which in turn transform the raw materials into fine granular or powdered forms.
What are the main components of a hammer mill pulverizer?
Hammer mill pulverizer consists of a series of robust and sturdy components that functions to ensure efficient and quick pulverization of raw materials. The main components of the hammer pulverizer are listed below:
Hammer or blades.
Electrical drive unit.
Material Discharge mechanism.
What materials can be processed using a hammer mill pulverizer?
Hammer Mill Pulverizer is a versatile machine that is in high demand within various industrial facilities due to its capability to process various types of materials such as
- Agricultural products: wheat, barley, rice, oats, and many more.
- Biomass: sugarcane bagasse, straw, corn stalks, and switchgrass,
- Minerals: various earth-obtained substances such as gypsum, coal, limestone, phosphate, and many more.
- Fibrous materials: paper, cardboard, and textiles.
- Plastics: High-density thermoplastics such as polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene, ABS, high-density polyethylene, and polyethylene terephthalate.
- Chemicals: Various compounds in solid forms such as resins, pigments, and dyes.
How does a hammer mill pulverizer work?
The working cycle of a hammer mill pulverizer involves various processes. The very first step is the loading of raw material into the processing chamber, where it grinds under the heavy and repeated impacts of a high speed rotating hammer. The pulverized materials are then passed through a series of screening plates to achieve particles of desired grain sizes. After screening the material can be extracted via a discharge mechanism.
Industries where hammer mill pulverizer is used.
Hammer mill pulverizers find applications in various industrial sectors which include, chemical processing, agriculture, metallurgy, recycling, paint manufacturing, and more.