We are counted as a renowned manufacturer, service provider and supplier of Fully Automatic Bottle Labelling Machine. Ideal for wrap around and overlap Labelling, the stainless steel Fully Automatic Labelling Machine is packed with built in A.C. frequency drive system and optional online coding mechanism. The offered machine can deliver 40 to 150 labels per minute. The distinctive features of our machine include its fully stainless steel finish, flawless working system and long service life. As part of our quality checking procedure, we have conducted several tests on this machine to measure its efficiency level.
Our Fully Automatic Labelling Machine is known for its performance and reliability. It is ideally designed for industries such as food, pharmaceutical, supplement, and chemical to wrap around labels over plastic and glass bottles. The high operational speed and low power consumption make it highly demanding within small to large-scale industries. The Fully Automatic Labelling Machine requires a standard alternating voltage of 220 to 440 volts and is capable paste labels within the range of 40 to 150 labels per minute. It has a robust machine frame that provides high rigidity to bear extreme industrial conditions which ultimately leads to longer service life. Clients can get this Labelling machine with a minimum order of 1 unit in 1 to 8 weeks.
Fully Automatic Bottle Labelling Machine Features:
- High Labelling speed.
- Automatic label changeover.
- Flexibility in label placement.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Low power consumption and easy maintenance.
- Automatic bottle orientation to ensure correct positioning for accurate labelling.
FAQs: Fully Automatic Labelling Machine
What is an automatic labelling machine?
A Fully Automatic Labelling Machine is a high-speed label applicator that can be used be used industries such as food & beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and nutraceuticals to paste labels on bottles. It is designed to enhance productivity as well as lowers the cost of operation. The automatic operation improves output quality and reduces material wastage. This industrial unit typically consists of a robust and reliable conveyor system to move the containers that are to be labeled through the machine.
How does an automatic labelling machine work?
An Automatic Labelling machine is a productive and energy-efficient industrial unit that helps to paste labels on a large number of containers with high precision and accuracy. There are several steps that are involved during the functioning of the label applicator machine:
- Container handling: The bottles on which labels are going to be pasted are usually supplied continuously or intermittently with the help of an advanced conveyor system.
- Label Supply: As the container moves towards the applicator mechanism, the label supply system delivers the labels in the required sizes.
- Label Positioning and Application: The intelligent positioning system of the machine ensures that the labels are placed accurately which is then pasted using pressure-sensitive adhesives.
- Label Verification: At last, the containers are moved toward the inspection unit to verify label presence, placement, and other quality checks.
What types of labels can an automatic labelling machine handle?
One of the main features which make a fully automated labelling machine highly demanding within various industries is its versatility, as it is capable of handling various types of labels made up by using light-density thermoplastic materials. This high-performance industrial-grade labeling machine is capable to handle labels made up of laminated paper, pressure-sensitive materials, light-density plastic sheets, metallic labels, and various types of specialty label tags. It is versatile enough to operate efficiently at high speeds using labels of different sizes and shapes.
What are the advantages of using an automatic labelling machine?
The key advantages of a Fully Automatic labelling Machine are:
- High labelling speed which results in improved productivity.
- High reliability, longer service life, and easy to manage.
- Versatile, due to its capability to handle various types of labels with different shapes and sizes.
- Cost-effectiveness, as it consumes less power and is capable to paste labels with high precision and zero risk of material wastage.
In which industries are automatic labelling machines commonly used?
Fully Automatic labelling Machine is popular in a wide range of industrial facilities due to its high operational speed, low power consumption, and capability to function for longer periods. Some of the industries where automatic labelling machine is used are pharmaceutical, food & beverage, cosmetics, chemical processing, retail, agriculture, and automotive.