Automatic Powder Packing Machine is a high-speed industrial-grade packaging solution designed to fill and seal different-sized plastic pouches. This high-performance machine is commonly used in small to large-scale industries such as food, pharmaceutical, beverage, and more. The multi-side sealing of this packaging unit makes it highly demanding among our clients. The offered Automatic Powder Packing Machine is capable to handle packages with maximum lengths and widths of 240 mm and 220 mm respectively. It is equipped with a robust 112 horsepower motor which requires a standard alternating voltage of 220 to 240 volts for controlled and safe functioning at variable speeds. Get this heavy-duty packaging machine as per your requirements with a supply capacity of 1 unit per day at a reasonable price.
Features of Automatic Powder Packing Machine :
- Capable to handle various types of granular and powdered products.
- Controlled and calculated filling to make pouches in large batches.
- Fully automated PLC control system to easily set operational parameters.
- The stainless steel structure gives high durability and makes it environment-friendly.
- High packaging speed which makes it capable to deliver pouches with a maximum capacity of 120 bags per minute.
Benefits of Automatic Powder Packing Machine :
- Improved packaging quality.
- Cost-effectiveness and time-saving.
- High productivity with zero risk of material wastage.
- Low maintenance cost and less power consumption.
- Capability to function for longer periods without the risk of damage.
Automatic Powder Packing Machine Technical Details:
- Sealing Type 3 sides sealing, 4 sides sealing or center sealing (on request)
- Packaging Size L:50 120 mm or 100 240 mm (Film Length) W: 20 160 mm of 20 220 mm (Film Width)
- Packaging Range 0.5 30 gm, 30 50 gm, 10 100 gm, 100 300 gm (Depending on specific gravity of packing objects)
- Speed 60 120 bagslmin, 45 90 bagslinin ( Depending on the following rate and volume of packing objects)
- Packing Material Heat salable for minared mm such as PET + nPE, OPP+PE, Alum. Foil+PE, simile paper + PE, manifold paper + PE and other special heat sealable film.
- Power Required Motor : 112HP, 220 Vlsingle phase/50 60 Hz, 150 W X 2 Nos., 300 W X 2 Nos. Approx.
- Machine Dim 750 X 560 X 1.750 (mm) (LxWxH)
- Net Weight 380 kgs gross weight : 450 Kgs
- Packing Dia of m1c 850 X700X2,000 (mm) (LxWxH)
FAQs : Automatic Powder Packing Machine
Industries where Automatic Powder Packing Machine is commonly used?
The automatic Powder Packing Machine is an advanced packaging unit designed to increase the speed of the packaging process as well as minimize material waste during packaging. This high-performance machine finds its application in several industries that deal with manufacturing and supplying powdered products. Some of the common industrial sectors where powder packaging machine is used are:
- Food & Beverage.
- Chemical, and many more.
Factors that need to be considered before buying Powder packaging machines?
The key points that need to keep in mind while selecting the right powder packaging for your business are:
Material compatibility: Get detailed information about the product your company dealing with and check if the machine model you are considering is compatible with it or not.
Production capacity: It is one of the important factors as it affects productivity as well as the cost factor.
IP rating: The machine should offer excellent ingress protection against water, moisture, dust, dirt, and other contaminants to maintain the integrity of the product as well as provides excellent protection to the electrical as well as mechanical components of the machine.
Size: It is a good practice to first consider the floor space available within your facility as this will help you to select the right size and shape of the machine.
Spare Parts availability: Always go for models that are popular within the market as it becomes very easy to find their spare parts in case of any damages to easily replace the damaged parts.
What are the main components of a Powder packaging machine?
Powder Packaging Machine is equipped with a series of reliable and sturdy components that function together to enhance the productivity of packaging lines within small to large industries. The main components are listed below:
Drive Mechanism: The drive unit is the heart of a powder packaging machine as it delivers the force required to ensure the controlled and efficient functioning of various components equipped within the machine.
Control System: It is a simple-to-use microprocessor-based panel that allows the operator to control the speed, material volume, and other parameters of the machine to ensure safe and efficient functioning.
Dosing System: It is an advanced technology equipped within the inlet hopper that helps to control the rate of material flow into the pouches.
Safety Units: These components are designed to prevent the risk of damage in case of current surges, overloads, and short circuits.
External Enclosure: This sturdy alloyed steel body functions as the main housing that provides high durability and strength to the machine to prevent any damage from harsh industrial conditions.
Are powder packaging machines easy to operate and maintain?
Industrial-grade Automatic Powder Packaging Machine is designed and developed for ease of operation and maintenance. This high-performance machine is equipped with a user-friendly interface and control option which make it easier for a single operator to set parameters and monitor the packaging process. Apart from the ease of use, the powder packaging machine also requires regular maintenance which includes cleaning, lubrication, and inspection to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
What safety features should I look for in a powder packaging machine?
While selecting the right powder packaging machine it becomes essential to consider the safety features provided within the machine. Safety measures are necessary to protect operators as well as ensure a safe working environment. The Automatic Powder Packaging machine comes with advanced safety features such as emergency stop buttons, safety interlocks, guarding systems, overload protection, and electrical safety mechanisms that help to protect the mechanical and electrical components of the machine from abnormal operational conditions which in turn lead to longer service life.