We are reckoned as a prestigious manufacturer, service provider and supplier of Auger Type Powder Filling Machine. The offered machine is notable for its well built structure and high efficiency level. Our Auger Type Powder Filling Machine is equipped with digital display panel,auto tare system and manual setting for weight measurement, specially developed pouch holder which is suitable for holding different sizes of pouches and adjustable stirrer inside the hopper. As part of our customer oriented business approach, we deliver this product within a specific time.
Features of Powder Filling Machine :
Given below are the key features that make Auger Type Powder Filling Machine demanding within various industrial applications:
- High operational accuracy with zero risk of errors.
- Simple-to-use human-machine interface which makes it easier for a single operator to operate this machine.
- Equipped with a sensitive weighing system to fill products with high precision and accuracy.
- Carbon steel body that provides high rigidity and excellent corrosion resistance.
- Sensor-based powder flow controller that helps to prevent clogs during filling operation.
- Flexible pouch holder which makes it suitable to make it suitable to make different-sized packages.
- Compact design, quick output
- Weighing system and an efficient digital display panel
- SS 304 contact parts
- Auto tare system & manual setting for weight
- Pouch holder is flexible which makes it suitable for all pouch sizes
- Foot operated function is available which helps in eliminating wastage
- In the end products, uniform bulk density is maintained as the adjustable stirrers of machine are in continuous rotation
Working Principle of Powder Filling Machine :
- The Auger Type Powder Filling Machine works on the principle of delivering powdered substance with accurate metering into plastic pouches to ensure efficient and controlled filling. This heavy-duty filling machine functions in a series of steps:
- Material loading: The moisture-free powdered material is loaded into the inlet hopper located at the top of the machine.
- Weighing and delivering: When the loading process is completed the operator starts the machine and sets operational parameters such as filling volume, pouch size, etc. This activates the sensor-based weighing system within the hopper to supply powder in calculated amounts.
- Filling: After weighing the material is transferred into the pouches with the help of a nozzle gun.
- Package Sealing: When the pouch is filled it undergoes a sealing process using heat and pressure.
Applications of Powder Filling Machine :
Auger Type Powder Filling Machine is a high-speed industrial-grade packaging unit that is designed and developed to fill powdered substances in plastic pouches. It is capable to make different sized packages to ensure efficient and safe functioning. The offered powder filling machine can be used in several industries such as chemical processing, pharmaceutical, plastic manufacturing, agriculture, and food.
FAQs : Auger Type Powder Filling Machine
What is an Auger Type Powder Filling Machine?
Auger Type Powder Filling Machine is a renowned packaging solution that is commonly used in small to large-scale industries for the packaging of powdered substances. It is commonly used in various industries such as chemical processing, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, and many more. It is capable to make different-sized packages that can be easily controlled with the help of smart and intelligent control panel.
How does an Auger Type Powder Filling Machine work?
The materials to be filled into pouches are first fed into the inlet hopper installed with an auger which rotates at a constant speed to efficiently deliver the material down to the funnel-shaped hopper. The material is then weighed with the help of a sensor-based weighing system to get powdered products in calculated amounts, which are then transferred to a filling nozzle to fill the pouches. After the pouch is completely filled, it is then transferred to the sealing units to make an air-tight seal to protect stored products as well as ensure safe transportation. This high-speed packaging machine is also provided with a cutting mechanism to release the pouch after the filling and sealing process.
What are some benefits of using an Auger Type Powder Filling Machine?
Common benefits of utilization of Auger Type Powder Filling Machine in your industries:
- High productivity.
- Zero risk of material wastage.
- Low power consumption.
- Capable to handle various types of granular and powdered products.
- Quick and efficient packaging at variable speeds.
- Suitable for small as well as large scale industries due to its variable filling speed.
- Simple user interface which makes it easier for a single user to operate this machine.
What are important points to consider while selecting Auger Type Powder Filling Machine?
There are several important points that need to keep in mind while selecting the right Auger Type Powder Filling Machine for long-term success:
- High Automation: This advanced feature improves productivity, reduces material wastage, and minimizes the labor force.
- Filling Accuracy: For large production of packages, it is very important to ensure high filling accuracy which helps to eliminate the risk of wastage, overfilling, and underfilling.
- Safety Features: As this machine functions within harsh industrial conditions there is a risk of damages which make led to accidents. To ensure the safety of the operator as well as the machine itself it is very important to select a filler machine with advanced safety features.
- Material compatibility: It is also important to select machines that are capable to handle various types of products, especially the ones that are produced within your industry.
How fast can you fill on an auger Type Powder Filling Machine?
Auger Type Powder Filling Machine is a high-speed industrial unit that can be used for the filling of powdered as well as granular substances. It is capable to fill materials at a relatively high-speed with a capacity of 1 to 2 kilograms per second which makes it ideal for various industrial sectors. The filling speed depends upon various factors such as the particle size of materials to be filled, power drive installed within the machine, and package sizes. The speed can also vary as per the control mechanism of the machine such as fully automatic, semi-automatic, or manual.