Horizontal Filter Press
Product Code : FP - 98
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 70000.00 - 4500000.00 INR
Filter Press is a bit of group system, settled volume gear that isolates fluids and solids utilizing weight filtration. A slurry is drawn into the channel press and dewatered under strain. A mechanical channel press is an instrument utilized as a part of partition forms, particularly to isolate solids and fluids. The procedure utilizes the standard of weight drive, as gave by a slurry pump. Among different utilization, channel presses are used in marble manufacturing plants with a specific end goal to isolate water from mud to reuse the water amid the marble cutting procedure. Stainless steel Filter Press is comprised of bigger plate as well as edge channel presses with mechanical "plate shifters". The capacity of the plate shifter is to move the plates and enable quick release of the channel cakes gathered in the middle of the plates. The range additionally incorporates a stomach blower in the channel plates which assists in modifying the working condition.
Operation:1) The unfiltered liquid is fed into the filter under positive pressure, where liquid travels in downwards direction and finds its way through opening on sides of the Filter Plates.
2) As the liquid pressure increases, the Filter media holds the foreign particles and allows only clear filtrate to pass through the central channel formed by interlocking pressure cups to the outlet.
3) Filtration is continued until the cake holding capacity of the unit is reached or until the filtrate rate becomes too slow owing to cake resistance.
Features:1) Horizontal Plate Filter Press is enclosed construction, preventing evaporation, oxidation, leakage and fumes escaping from product.
2) Filter plates are available in two sizes. Deep plate for large percentage of cake holding capacity and Shallow plate for small percentage of cake holding capacity.
3) The horizontal filter plate and even thickness of cake, prevents the cake dropping as well as cracking, thus assuring better filtrate quality.
4) The Filtration area and cake holding capacity can be increased or decreased according to requirement.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India